AME Apprenticeship OJT Thank you letter

From

Address………………
Date.


To
Address……………….

Dear Sir,

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to you and your staffs for the successful on–the–job training which I have undergone in your good company. The knowledge, skills and craftsmanship which I have learned during my practical training will be of great help in my future practice as a Aircraft Mechanic Engineer. Likewise, the six months of OJT which I have completed meets the prerequisite as candidate for AME Course.


I am also thanking Sir …………, Sir ………. and the rest of the Maintenance crew for their unselfish support, coaching and fellowship during my training. We have learned a lot from them. My thanks and gratitude also to your HRD staffs particularly Ms. ……….. for accommodating us, but above all to your good company.
Again thank you and more power.


Respectfully yours,



Sd/---
NAME…………..
XYZ – V Student

Gsi: RSBJ / TEA / MRSS

Keywords: ojt, ojt training, ojt for ame, ame ojt, ojt in airlines, ojt training, ojt job training, meaning of ojt, ojt students, sample ojt, Ojt Thank You Letter, ojt thank you letter, Ojt Thank You Letter Sample, ojt thank you letter sample, On The Job Training Thank You Letter Sample, on the job training thank you letter sample, Otj Thank You Letter Sample, otj thank you letter sample, ojt thank you letter format
AME Apprenticeship OJT Thank you letter AME Apprenticeship OJT Thank you letter Reviewed by Unknown on 7:22:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.