AME Aviation facebook status updates

I have completed AME course, now I am a billionaire, its all because of AME…..Trust me, I found no job with AME hence I started a lottery ticket agency (part time). I got the 10 lakhs bumper prize…..

I suffered a lot…….but now feel to be proud…….I am an Aviation personnel

My salary is less…but the experience is the best!!

I can’t keep my hands getting dirt since I am the reputed person who can control the A320.


Aviation will not stop in any way…so don’t stop your trying too……

Don’t let it go……..try try try again……even a needle can be useful sometimes in critical moments of life…..

I found my real talents by doing AME course. Now I am earning much better through Multi level Marketing business, guess how? Through continues trying and trying to get a job in aviation.


In my dreams I found an aircraft which is flying above the sky, I tried to catch it…I throw stones to make it fall down, I jumped high climbing on the trees…..but all in vain….and found that it’s more than a dream

If you made a mistake in aviation industry, it will not affect you….but it can affect to your brothers and sisters very badly to death.

You are trying to be an AME? Well and good, I also tried and tired…….:)

Aviation is my field, now I need to work with dad in our paddy field to get some living…hahaha

Aviation is developing in India, but till that time will I be here in this world?

You wish to be a man who is respected by others in aviation, then you need to prove that your worth….

How many papers you cleared? How many currency papers you can pay? You’r appointed my boy!!!

Oh wow, I am taking picture sitting in BELL helicopter……Next time I will be in A380 Airbus…..but who cares I am editing pictures in photoshop….?

I searched Google for “AME OJT training”….finally I got it…..not training…..better training in “Google search”…..

A pilot says, when i became pilot, first thing i bought with ma first salary is my mother's jewellery and father's property...;)

When i see airplane, i thought that i can only see it, when i touched it...i wish to learn it...when i learned about it....i felt that i made a mistake....

I wont marry till i become AME, so that i can die as a bachelor...;)

I wished to be a part of aviation, but aviation took ma part of life....

I am so proud to be an aviation personnel...:)

in this time of recession is cpl right choice??????

Jet Airways - India's finest international airline and
one of the fastest growing airlines in the world

SpiceJet is India's most preferred airline, offering
the lowest air fares with the highest consumer value.

The total fleet size of commercial airlines in India
is 439

I FEEL PROUD ...FOR SONIA CHAWLA. A LADY PILOT... JET AIRWAYS....

Want Paramount Airways to resume their services immediately! Mr Praful Patel ! Do something to breathe life into the industry. Even the PM supports your sector now





Keywords: aviation facebook status updates, aircraft facebook status updates, aviation myspace status updates, airport facebook status updates, aviation youtube status updates, aviation yahoo status updates, aviation gmail status updates, aviation hotmail status updates, facebook status updates, facebook status updates funny, best facebook status updates, facebook status updates clever, awesome facebook status updates

AME Aviation facebook status updates AME Aviation facebook status updates Reviewed by Unknown on 9:02:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.