Mediators playing for Getting AME Jobs

When there comes any vacancies inside the aviation organizations, very few people will be knowing about this inside aviation industry. So they use this opportunity for money making. I won’t say all people are corrupted, but some are still there to make some money with these loop holes. This is why people who are experienced and qualified not getting any of these opportunities, as they keep these vacancies as secret.

Some companies publish their requirements in their own websites but many of them are already filled with back ways. For the sake of company norms, they conduct test, interviews etc. and in the end those who are already offered the money will get the job. This is what happening in today's aviation industry. Corruption is everywhere and I don’t want to point out each and every sectors since we deal only aviation.


Last time when I went to write a test for trainee tech, in the end I heard that many of them are already selected before the test itself. I thought it may be a rumor, but in the end I also felt the same. I don’t have money to pay those people who are ready to give training and jobs only if we paid. Already wasted 3 plus years and five six lakhs for this AME course and no more want to spend for the same.

If you are ready to pay some bucks, then you may get training sometimes. To get job, you may need to pay double, and for me it’s not affordable. So I end my career love as an AME. My dreams all went in vain but I am not ready to fail. I will do something else to bring my life back. I wish all my AME friends good luck! This is my story and it may not be yours. You can try your best to get jobs in aviation industry and there are genuine people too, who can help you out. I stopped because it’s too late for me.
Mediators playing for Getting AME Jobs Mediators playing for Getting AME Jobs Reviewed by Jackson Jacob on 11:14:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.