Aviation Mechanic Job Cover letter


From
---------------
--------

To
------
----------


Respected Sir,

Sub: Application for Aircraft Maintenance Technician post (avionics).

This is with reference to my application for job intake in your Engineering and Maintenance department; please look into the enclosed Curriculum Vitae for your reference.


I would be obliged if I’m employed in your adored establishment as a Aircraft Maintenance Technician where I would be challenged with real time activities and with a keen interest to maestro in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering along with the experience and knowledge that I would gain which is commensurate with once growth.

The course, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering of 3 years approved by DGCA India, of which 2 ½ years of Institutional learning has scored me with persistent theoretical knowledge and certain technical skills, and undergone 6 months period on-job training in Shauraya Aeronautics Pvt. Ltd. which has molded me as an full fledged Aircraft maintenance technician.

Thank you for reviewing my application. I hereby avow with authenticity that all the information disclosed in the Curriculum Vitae is factual and all references can be presented upon request.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

Sd/-

Name.


Aviation Mechanic Job Cover letter Aviation Mechanic Job Cover letter Reviewed by Unknown on 8:55:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.