Sample Request Letter for AME On Job Training

This is a sample request letter for AME OJT, You can view it and download in word format in order to edit it yourself. Kindly add some more data if you think if necessary. if you have any problem in downloading, please comment on here. You can also download more cover letters and resumes from AME Downloads tab above of this web page. Hope these things will help you out. Do you have any questions, suggestions please contact me.

From


Address…………………………
………………………………….
………………………..



To


Address…………………………..
……………………………………
…………………………



Respected Sir/Madam,


Subject: Request Letter for On Job Training



With due respect and humble submission I would like to introduce myself as ……………………………………………… Successfully completed 5 semesters AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING Course in ………………………College. I am enclosing herewith my curriculum-vitae to enable you to consider my candidature for OJT; In order to complete my AME course successfully, get aeronautical experience and get better opportunity in aviation Industry,


I request you to give me an opportunity in your esteemed organization to discharge my knowledge, and to serve the best of my ability.


Thanking you and looking forward to receive your favorable response.


Yours faithfully,



Name……………………

Signature…………………



Download this AME OJT Request Letter

Sample Request Letter for AME On Job Training Sample Request Letter for AME On Job Training Reviewed by Unknown on 9:17:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.