Simple AME OJT Application Cover Letter


From
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Respected Sir/Madam,


Subject : Application for OJT

With due respect and humble submission I would like to introduce myself as ……………………………, Successfully completed 5 semesters AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING  in ……………………………………….. College. I am enclosing herewith my curriculum-vitae to enable you to consider my candidature for OJT.

In order to complete my AME course successfully and get aeronautical experience and get better opportunity in aviation Industry, I request you to give me an opportunity in your esteemed organization to discharge my knowledge, and to serve the best of my ability.

Thanking you and looking forward to receiving your favorable response.


Yours faithfully

Name……………………
S/d………………


Download the Original File
Simple AME OJT Application Cover Letter Simple AME OJT Application Cover Letter Reviewed by Unknown on 8:06:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.