For the Position of Aircraft Technician



From
………………
……….............
……….............


 01st March  2012
    

To

Human Resources Manager


Subject : FOR THE POSITION OF AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Technician in your esteemed organization. I have completed my Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course from …………… Aviation Academy (………). Apart from this, I have also cleared Paper 2- General Engineering and Paper 1-Civil Aviation Requirements of AME license examination (Indian DGCA). I have undergone a very extensive on-the-job training with AIR INDIA EXPRESS after the completion of my courses.   

I feel my qualifications and skills are a match to your requirements.  Line Maintenance, Shop Maintenance are my areas of interest and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss how my skills and qualifications can meet the requirements of the organization.  Should you require additional information, I would be happy to accommodate you.  You can reach me any time at 0091-94xxxxxxxx7 or vixxxxxxxil@yahoo.com


Sincerely,

…………………
For the Position of Aircraft Technician For the Position of Aircraft Technician Reviewed by Unknown on 10:31:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.