AME Job Application Cover Letter

From,
Name in full……………..
Address………………..
………………………………
………………………….

Email ID: r……exx619@gmail.com
Contact: +919xxx21671,
              +91977xx69.
To
HR……………..

Sub: Applying for Trainee Technician.

Respected sir,    
Myself, Mr. ……………………………….. ,I have successfully cleared 2 ½ yrs of academic experience for AME under ……………………… College Of Aviation Technology Pune , and currently working as On-Job Trainee in …………………..Flying Club Indore, now it is necessary for me to enhance my technical knowledge hence I need to have more experience.
           
Hence , I appraise your highly esteemed organization to offer me a chance that will help  me to have an adequate experience &  to prove  more potential in my aviation career making .

Thanking you.                                 

S/d
Name…………………….


AME Job Application Cover Letter AME Job Application Cover Letter Reviewed by Unknown on 2:32:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.