Cover letter for Applying Trainee technician


From
……………………….
…………..
To
………………..
………………


Sub: Applying for trainee technician

Respected sir,
          
Myself, Mr…………………………………………… ,I have successfully cleared 2 ½ yrs of academic experience for AME under …………..institute Of Aviation Technology, and now it is necessary for me to enhance my technical knowledge hence I need to have more experience.     
Hence , I appraise your highly esteemed organization to offer me a chance  for the above training which will help  me to have an adequate experience &  to prove  more potential in my aviation career making . The Institute has NO OBJECTION  for the  said association.

Thanking you.                                 


Name
S/d






Cover letter for Applying Trainee technician Cover letter for Applying Trainee technician Reviewed by Unknown on 9:31:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.