AME OJT Requests and Queries about AME Jobs

Here are the people requested for AME OJT, asked for guiding to the Aviation jobs and colleges offering AME course etc. We are considering these queries related to AME and Aviation Industry, and working on to it. We are posting contents related to your queries and you can find this from reading the posts in Jobsforame.com. However, AME Jobs request are still pending and we are looking for Authorized recruitment agencies and Airline Companies. If you are an Aviation Personal, who can help these Aviation job requested people, Please contact through the following email ids that is provide by each. You can also contact us for recruiting AME fresher’s and we will let the students and followers of our website regarding this. For further enquiries, Mail us : jobs4ame@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This website is intended only for giving guide to AME fresher’s, and we are not Aviation Recruiting Agency. E-mails and contacts you are sharing with us will be transferred and published in our website to get more response and helping you out in future for jobs and related queries.


Name:
Sunil Kumar Attri 
E-Mail:
Subject:
looking for job or training in ame 

Name:

Ram Kumar Yadav 
E-Mail:
Subject:
looking for job 
Message:
i am looking for job in aircraft maintenance manual as technical writer 

Name:

krishnendu som 
E-Mail:
Subject:
job as a technical writer in manaul department 
Message:
sir,
i wanted to know if there is any job vacancy as technical writer in manual department 

Name:

Franklin peter 
E-Mail:
Subject:
providing ojt 
Message:
can u provide ojt for helicopter stream................ 

Name:

karthickraja.s 
E-Mail:
Subject:
regarding ojt 
Message:
sir i would like to do ojt in an gud organisation.. i hope u would help me.. just give me post about ojt details how to apply and were to apply..
thanking you 

Name:

Shubham Kumar 
E-Mail:
Subject:
ABOUT AME APPRENTICESHIP 
Message:
DEAR SIR
PLEASE
GIVE SOME GUIDELINES AND REFERENCES TO GET THE APPRENTICESHIP/JOB IN ANY MRO OR AIRLINES  

Name:

Avinash bajpai 
E-Mail:
Subject:
Suggestion me about my career accordind to my bamec and experience 
Message:
Dear sir,
i avinash bajpai completed ame from soa new delhi have completed ojt from air india mumbai and apperenticip from Kingfisher new delhi total 1 year experince and es and is bamec pls suggest me for my career 

Name:

Gangatharan.K.A 
E-Mail:
Subject:
regarding ojt training in helicopter 
Message:
please guide me for doing ojt training program,and send me some contacts for doing ojt  

Name:

Ramesh oza 
E-Mail:
Subject:
need job 
Message:
Sir,
My name is Ramesh and I have cleared paper-1 & 2 and completed OJT from Air India in 2011 but frm 2 year I am searcing job and I am failed, plz help me to find technician job, I am ready to`work at free of cost.pz give me some suggestion. 

Name:

Anamitra Pal 
E-Mail:
Subject:
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering after completing B.tech 
Message:
Sir I have completed my mechanical engineering degree in this year.I am looking for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering because I always wanted to do job in aviation industry.I have gone through an article posted in here.Here is the link........ http://www.jobsforame.com/2010/10/engineering-graduates-can-become.html......
Kindly tell me the duration,fees structure and some good institutes of this course.I am looking forward for your positive response.Thank you. 

Name:

sanjay yadav 
E-Mail:
Subject:
quiry 
Message:
sir
i have done b.tech with aernautical engg
how can do ame paper 1,2&3 

Name:

arif khan 
E-Mail:
Subject:

Message:
sir i have already done an aircraft maintenance engg. Course and i didnt get a job anywhere try to suggest me wht to do for my best future life. 

Name:

Ravi kumar 
E-Mail:
Subject:
regarding question bank of J.E. 
Message:
sir,
plz provide us the latest question papers of j.e. for prepration of the exam at your website...and also inform us that it;s updated so we can get from there. 

Name:

arif khan 
E-Mail:
Subject:

Message:
sir i have already done an aircraft maintenance engg. Course and i didnt get a job anywhere try to suggest me wht to do for my best future life. 

Name:

E.ELAVARASAN 
E-Mail:
Subject:
ame licence 
Message:
how to clear paper 1
and paper 1 porstion 


Name:


T HARISH KUMAR 
E-Mail:
Subject:
JOBS FOR B-TECH AERONAUTICAL(FRESHER) 
Message:
Hello sir... 

Name:

SUMAN 
E-Mail:
Subject:
want help 
Message:
i am an ame i want to contact u but how i can\'t  

Name:

naveensoodesh 
E-Mail:
Subject:
requestion for apperentice 
Message:
i had finished my A.M.E and also finished. and passed paper -2 .Searching for for a job 

Name:

JAYANTA KUMAR DAS 
E-Mail:
Subject:
TRAINING ON AIRBUS COMPANY 
Message:
DEAR SIR
I AM PURSUING AN AME.I HAVE SEEN IN AIRBUS WEBSITE THAT THIS COMPANY HIGHER UNDER GRADUATE OR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SO SIR I AM INTERESTED TO JOIN IN AIRBUS COMPANY.SO ME THE WAY TO JOIN IN IT.I AM THANKFUL TO YOU. 

Name:

M ARUN KUMAR 
E-Mail:
Subject:
requsting for job 
Message:
i have been completed the aircraft maintenance engineering
if related to my field any vacancies is there kindly give the message post applied for : aircraft technician ground staff , technical publications job  

Name:

KUMAR RANJAN 
E-Mail:
Subject:
REGARDING OJT 
Message:
SIR
I AM KUMAR RANJAN STUDENT OF BHARAT INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS PATNA ,5TH SEMESTER ,MY BRANCH IN AVIONICS DEAR SIR CAN YOU PROVIDE ME OJT......THANKS 

Name:

utpal lahklar 
E-Mail:
Subject:
for aircraft technician job 
Message:
please inform me how can i apply for aircraft technician job?please give me your contact info.or call me on 08287121261 this number or by mail- ulahkar.aviation@gmail.com  

Name:

Nikhil Khurana 
E-Mail:
Subject:
urgenlty looking for job in ame field 
Message:
I have completed my ame. just call me its urgent.

Name:

kumar ranjan 
E-Mail:
Subject:
regarding ojt 
Message:
dear respected sir god morning
i am ranjan 5th semester avionics student frome bharat institute of aeronautics patna sir i have no paper can you provide ojt me........... 

Name:

PRATANU CHAKRABORTY 
E-Mail:
Subject:
apprenticeship/OJT in aircraft engineering 
Message:
Sir,
I am a graduate aircraft engineer from UK. I have also done diploma in Aircraft and Aeronautical engineering from India.I have done basic module of EASA Part-66. I was declared best student of the year in UK University 2011. I am Indian and wish to be engaged in any place. I want to build up my career in aviation. solicit your advice to proceed further. Thanks and regards

PRATANU CHAKRABORTY 

Name:

Deepak Dev 
E-Mail:
Subject:
Enquiry about an admission in one of the AME college in Kerala 
Message:
Sir,
My brother is looking for an admission for the course of AME this year. As he completed his plus two. Also we have gone for the admission for the same course in SOUTHERN COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECH., Chalakudy, Kerala.

So we want to know about that presently the college is having the affiliation and DGCA approval for the same course.

Please make the feedback fast.
Kindly requesting & looking for your feed back.

Regards ,
DEEPAKDEV  

Name:

suresh 
E-Mail:
Subject:

Message:
i want to work in aviation field 



-->
AME OJT Requests and Queries about AME Jobs AME OJT Requests and Queries about AME Jobs Reviewed by Unknown on 8:48:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.