AME OJT Requesting Cover Letter Sample

From,

Address Here

To, 

HR, 
Aviation Company

Respected sir, I …………………………………, pursuing my institutional course of 5 semesters From …………………………………. of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (A.M.E), an approved course by D.G.C.A from 2009-2012. For completion of the entire course and issue of the course completion certificate & also for eligibility to appear for further A.M.E license examinations conducted by D.G.C.A. I further require post institutional practical training of 6 months in approved aviation organization.


I have acquired valuable knowledge & work ethics. I will surely adhere to standards & requirements of the reputed organization. Therefore, I request you to kindly ponder over my O.J.T application & give me an opportunity to serve in your valued concern. I again pledge that I shall be sincere and devoted to my work & I am trustworthy and punctilious to your complete satisfaction for the benefit to company.

Thank you

Yours Faithfully,

Name, Sd/-                                                                                                      DATE: 
                                                                                                                        PLACE:

Download This File Now
AME OJT Requesting Cover Letter Sample AME OJT Requesting Cover Letter Sample Reviewed by Unknown on 6:30:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.