Letter from AME Student about AME Jobs in Aviation India

Dear Sir,

I am very desperate to send you this email. Your website is nice to get information regarding AME OJT, DGCA AME Questions, Resumes and Cover Letters etc. But I have a request that, please don’t post any good things about AME course. As a AME candidate I suffered a lot with this course. I have completed AME course in 2010, with AME OJT from college itself. Later I joined Air India to get further more training by some recommendations and paying money. After that I approach many airlines companies, given resumes, tried by some personal contacts in order to get a Job.



Some agents told me to pay 1-2 lakhs and they guaranteed AME Job with Salary. But I was afraid to pay money, since there were many incidents happened to my friends who get cheated by the same. So I was totally exhausted by trying jobs in Aviation Industry. Then I found that there are people who working in Aviation Documentations and tried for the same. As we are not graduates, it’s hard to get the jobs in that too. Later I tried jobs in Call Centers, Airlines Ramp Handling, and Ground Operations etc…But all went in vain as we are AMEs. They told me that, since you are completed AME course, you can try jobs in that department. If we take you, when you get AME jobs, you will quit from current job etc etc….Actually they are not willing to take an AME holder as there are lot many human resources holding graduation. If I took any degree like BA, B.com I should have get those job I think. Anyways its my bad luck, and the same time many more AME students like me still suffering with no jobs.

So I kindly request you to stop posting contents about AME course and its advantages. Instead you can write about the useful things like AME Job vacancies, AME cheatings, etc. I wish to inform all students who are going to take AME course that “Please don’t get cheated by AME course. It wont give you anything unless you have a support from Aviation industry. May be in future there will be vacancies, but you can take some other degrees related to Aviation.” As we don’t have a degree with three years of study, we really suffers. We can’t go for further studies and do any other jobs other than Aviation.

Thank you very much sir, for reading my email. Please consider my request and help other AME students. Best wishes for you future posts in this website and its fun to read.

Your’s  faithfully,
………………….


Letter from AME Student about AME Jobs in Aviation India Letter from AME Student about AME Jobs in Aviation India Reviewed by Unknown on 1:53:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.