True Life as an AME student India

Here I wish to discuss my true life as an AME student. I have completed AME course from Nehru college of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore. It took almost 3 years of my teenage life to study this course after my plus two. My dream was to be a pilot but my family could not afford that much expense since the pilot training needs more money to spend. However I thought to be in Aviation industry and joined AME course to become an Aircraft mechanic At least.

Initially I felt the course was very tough, but gradually I felt it so easy to understand the things. But I could not believe that the course was neither degree nor diploma. Now I felt really bad when someone asks my qualification. If I says, AME then they will ask, what it is and blah blah…So I need to explain everything about the course to make them understand. The sad thing I felt was the qualification matter, and wasted 3 years for nothing.


Even I had a hope in my mind that, after the course I will get some jobs in aviation industry and it was in vain. There was many jobless AME people who are experienced enough waiting outside and how we are gonna get it, since we are fresher’s? So after the course, I went for 6 months OJT in college itself where I studied AME course and got the AME course completion certificate. But with these institutional experience of 6 moths, how can I get the job in aviation industry or airlines? I was depressed and don’t know what to do that time. My parents try to console me, but it was all my faults and I could not stop my anxiety about my future life.

Finally I thought to quit AME course and do some other job or get some degree. To get job in any other field is very difficult as I did a professional course, and I need to lie to get job. So I did it and got a job in Car sales department or Maruti Suzuki. While working there, I joined B.com as distant course and had my expense from my salary each month from Sales. Within 3 years, I got my degree as distant, and I quit the job as sales staff and joined a good company as an account manager. From their learned many things and got many contacts and friends. They helped me a lot and one of my senior staff helped me to go abroad to do a better job.

Now I am thinking, why I did AME course? Why I could not do this before and wasted more than 3 years for a course that not at all useful for me? So this is what I learned from life, you should have a plan of life according to the circumstances and self-evaluation. Listen to your elders, and experienced people; get a thorough information about what you are gonna do and what you will achieve if you did so…

By: Mohammed


Keywords: aircraft maintenance engineer jobs, aircraft maintenance engineer salary, aircraft maintenance engineering jobs, licensed aircraft maintenance engineer, aircraft maintenance engineer apprenticeship, aircraft maintenance engineering salary, aircraft maintenance, aircraft maintenance jobs, aircraft maintenance engineering course, aircraft maintenance engineers, maintenance engineering, career in aircraft maintenance engineering, maintenance engineer, aircraft maintenance technician, aircraft maintenance engineer training, aircraft maintenance engineer mechanical, diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering, aircraft maintenance technology, aircraft maintenance salary, aircraft maintenance engineering colleges, aircraft maintenance engineer course, scope of aircraft maintenance engineering, aircraft maintenance technician jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, aircraft maintenance manual, job for aircraft maintenance engineer, aircraft maintenance training, aircraft maintenance schools, aircraft maintenance engineer avionics, aircraft maintenance engineer job
True Life as an AME student India True Life as an AME student India Reviewed by Unknown on 9:19:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.