When I drop Aviation Career as AME

There was a time I really wished to be in aviation industry. But when I realized that it’s very difficult to be in the industry without much experience and hold I thought to quit the field. Now I am doing a degree course as distant and doing a part-time job. I find the life difficult when there was no way in front of me. But I never give up. I want to earn something from this life, so I want continue my studies. So I am doing this degree and making some money by doing part-time jobs. I never blame my fate, I never blame the institution where I studies AME course, it’s all my dreams and all dreams won’t get full filled unless we take some actions for it. There are some difficulties faced by me in this situation so that I quit.



In my view if you think you can be in the industry with the help from your seniors, friends, colleagues or anyone in the industry, then you are lucky. Gain experience and knowledge to be a successful aircraft maintenance engineer. Write DGCA AME license exams and pass the papers. Get the license for certification and have your life settled. Aviation jobs are really worth and pay scales are high, so that little hard works you made now, will provide you a great career.

If you are pursuing AME course, then before completing the course itself try to get training somewhere. When you undergoes training, don’t forget maintain and make contacts with the people who can help you out to get the job and further training for experiences. If you are already completed the course and waiting to get the training, just don’t waste your time. Go for some short term courses which will add up your knowledge and career prospectus. You can also go for part time jobs which will help you to make some extra income for your family. Never waste your time till you reach your destination. Incase if you failed, never get disappointed, and see I am an example for this. Just move on and start a new life. Wish you all successful life ahead.

Posted by : Vikarnath Selvam ( Salem) Tamil Nadu (You can post you article here by sending to our mail box through contact menu.)
When I drop Aviation Career as AME When I drop Aviation Career as AME Reviewed by Unknown on 6:55:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.